Monday, January 7, 2013

Under the Sky

Assalamualaikum Beautiful, 

Another new year resolution that I want to do is, I want to learn to be more syar'i both for my style and myself as a muslimah. First step, now I prefer to wear long skirt more often and wear hijab style that cover my chest. InsyaAllah... after that, I want to start wearing socks.. Hope we can be better muslimah.. aamiin..



Inner ninja: Such! by Suchi Utami
Scarf: Pull n Bear
Denim Jacket: Topshop
Maxi Skirt: Such! by Suchi Utami (coming soon)
Flats: Zara

Place: Maja House, Bandung

11 comments:

  1. Nice photo and clothes style, thank you for sharing :)

    _________

    Visit this link if you don't mind:

    Danube River Cruises

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty as always kak! Hope we can be better muslimah.. aamiin:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shoot :)

    blogwalking......
    visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice try suciiii..
    pengen juga ke arah sana.
    mdh2aann bisa segera menyusul

    ReplyDelete
  5. alhamdulillah, resolusi yang bagus suci, moga istiqomah niatnya..Insya Allah ga sulit ko, saya udah memulainya sejak 2008, dan hijab style sekarang, sudah menjembatani jilbab syar'i, :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too Suci... Ingin berpakaian yang lebih syar'i di tahun ini & tahun2 ke depannya :)

    Kindly visit :) http://dhaniaryanti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice going mba suci...Insya Allah dimudahkan semua niatnya dan usahanya..Amiin

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome skirt and fab look!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I’m hosting cool glasses/sunglasses giveaway here check it out!

    P.P.S. I'm your newest follower

    ReplyDelete